Sonamarg – Gagangir | Rezan | Kullan | Zoorpora.
Phalgham | Aru.
INR – Submit inquiry
Category – Budget.
Highlights of the tour
- 4 night’s houseboat stays at the pristine Dal Lake.
- Shikara ride in pristine Dal Lake.
- 2 night’s homestay or local guesthouse stay at Aru.
- 2 nights at Gagangir.
- Horse riding exploring villages of Rezan, Kullan, and Zoorpora.
- Fun Skiing based on snow conditions.
- Gulmarg cable car rides up to phase 1.
- Explore Gulmarg.
- Explore Yusmarg.
- Explore Sonamarg (Not in winter months from December to April)
- Experience the local way of living.
- Visit the historical Martand Sun Temple built by Lalitaditya Muktapida in 8th century CE.
- Airport transfers.
Day 1 | – Arrival Srinagar
- Your trip begins with your arrival at the ancient city of Srinagar, which has been a site for major historic events and also been a cultural center for decades.
- The state of Jammu and Kashmir is situated at the northernmost part of the country surrounded by the Pir Panjal Himalayan range.
- On arrival, you would be met by our representative and you’re driven in a private cab in the city towards the Dal Lake, Our representative would help you check-in at the houseboat.
- Relax and unwind at the houseboat for a while and later in the evening, you’re taken for a Shikara ride in the lake amidst the backdrop of the majestic mountain surroundings.
- Dinner and stay at houseboat for the night.
Day 2 | – Srinagar city tour
- Post breakfast you would visit the local places around Srinagar in your private cab.
- Srinagar is the largest city and the summer capital of the state on the banks of the serene Jhelum River.
- The city is famous for its Mughal gardens, Shankaracharya Hill, PariMahal, Hazaratbal, Khanqah Shah-I-Hamadan, Jama Masjid, Naqshband Sahib, Rozabal, PirDastgir Sahib, Sri Pratap Singh Museum.
- We would try to cover as many places as possible based on time availability for the day and your co-operation in adhering to timings provided.
- Return to houseboat for the night.
Day 3 | – Gulmarg
- Post breakfast you would be picked by our taxi and head towards Gulmarg, it’s a 4-hour ride based on the snow conditions and traffic.
- Gulmarg at an altitude of 2730m is a scenic hill station in the Baramulla district nestled among stunning peaks like Apharwat, Sunshine Peak.
- Gulmarg is one of the top ski destinations in Asia with skiers and snowboarders flocking it in the winter months.
- Enjoy cable car ride (gondola) to phase 1 (Note: extra charges up to phase 2)
- Explore the meadows of Gulmarg and Maharani temple built by Hari Sisodia during Dogra rule and St. Mary’s church built by the British.
- Head back to Srinagar.
Day 4 | – Yusmarg
- We make an early morning start and head towards Yusmarg, it’s a 4-hour ride based on the snow conditions and traffic.
- Yusmarg is a hidden wonder in Kashmir an alpine valley covered with snow clad mountains and meadows with pine.
- Visit Charare Sharief Shrine en route to Yusmarg which is around 600 years old and it’s also popularly known as Hazrat Shiekh Noor Ud Din Wali
- Explore Yusmarg till evening a popular place for activities like horse riding, fishing, and skiing.
- Head back to Srinagar.
Day 5 | – ARU
- Post breakfast you would be picked by a taxi and head towards Phalgham(Aru), it’s a 4 to 5 hour the ride based on the snow conditions and traffic.
- Visit the historical Martand Sun temple en-route.
- Rest at Guest house or homestay at Aru.
- You could explore the village if you have reached early.
Day 6 | – ARU
- You would spend the entire day at Aru exploring its surroundings.
- It is a popular tourist destination for its meadows, nomads, Lidder valley and Lidder River. It is
- one of the most sought-after places for movie directors and a lot of movies has been shot at this surroundings.
- The famous places around Phalgham are Betaab valley, Chandanwari where the Amarnath yatra
- starts during summer months towards the cave to witness the ice Shivling.
- Stay at homestay or guest house.
Day 7| – Gagangir
- After breakfast, it would be a long drive back to Srinagar and towards Gagangir around 7 hour ride based on weather and traffic on NH1D.
- NH1D is the highway that connects Srinagar to Leh
- We would try to cover few local attractions en-route to Gagangir.
- Gagangir is about 10km before Sonamarg and it is the last village accessible as Sonamarg is closed during the winters and inaccessible by road.
- Stay at the guest house for the night.
Day 8| – Gagangir
- Post breakfast explores the village around Gagangir.
- Head out for a horse ride exploring the villages of Rezan, Zoorpora, and Kullan.
- Explore Sonamarg ( Closed during winter months)
- Fun Ski based on snow conditions.
- Stay for the night at guest house.
Day 9| – Departure
- It is time to bid adieu to Kashmir and head to the airport to your flight back home with an enriched experience and memories of a lifetime.
- En-route to Srinagar, you could buy dry fruits, spices and fruits at the wholesale market located at Kangan, Inform your taxi driver to halt for few minutes to make your purchases.
- Accommodation in double/twin-bedded rooms in hotels as mentioned in the itinerary (or similar category hotels)
- Meals (Breakfast and dinner)
- Accommodation in double/twin-bedded rooms in hotels/Guest house/Houseboats as mentioned in the itinerary (or similar category hotels).
- Taxi tours, transfers, entrance fee, sightseeing tours and surface transportation as indicated in the itinerary.
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels chosen to suit your comfort, needs, and convenience of location
- Airfares, airport taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions and itinerary.
- Lunch, tea, coffee, mineral water, tips, transfers not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Doctor, telephone, laundry and other personal expenses.
- Cost of personal emergency exit or expenses due to external factors such as climatic conditions.